Wedding is a time when the tradition of giving and receiving of gifts comes to life. So now the question, what should be the gift. Looking for unique wedding gift ideas that will make the happy couple even happier? In my opinion, personalized gifts exclusively for the couple makes more sense than any other gifts. Who does not like their name to be engraved in an item, be it a showpiece, wall decor, home decor or any sort of gift items. This makes the gift memorable and ideally loved by everyone.
And when these personalized gifts are hand-made, of course that is going to add some more stars to it. The same thing we did for one of our friend's marriage. Initially, we were confused on what gift we should give and if at all its going to be a personalized one; what should be the theme or content for the same.Then we got a wonderful idea of making something related to Love and Marriage which are of course relate-able. The mixture of quilling ,clay art and a bit of water color has been a great combination and it came up well at the end of day. I thought of sharing the making procedure and materials used for the same so that you can also make for your loved ones.
- Draw a outline of the theme in a paper
- Trace the drawing from paper to A4 cardstock
- Starting from the top, I quilled the name first
- Next, I quilled the grass and plants. Painted the grass with watercolor
- I made the girl and boy using air dry clay and glued it to cardstock
- At last I gave the completed drawing to a frame shop for framing.
- Quilling paper
- Quilling needle
Items bought from
Linking this project to IQCG #44 - February
- Unicorn Challenge #29 Love/Valentine
- Pearlysparkleschallenge challenge-25-love-love-love
- Thecraftyaddicts challenge 45 anything-goes-all-loved-up
Thanks for visiting my page.
Follow me on https://500px.com/artconquers
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel "ArtConquers"